LISTED ON THE NATIONAL HISTORIC REGISTER
Welcome to the
Mountain View Historic Hotel
in the Snowy Range, Centennial, WY
Located at the foot of the Snowy Range Mountains, the Mountain View Historic Hotel is your premiere place to stay in the Mountains.
Built in 1907, it was one of the first buildings
in the ranching, mining town of Centennial. The Mountain View Hotel has been lovingly restored to reflect its turn of the century
look. Formerly the Sarah Rose Hotel, we have returned the “olde
girl” to her original name.
The Snowy Range offers
incredibly beautiful mountains, lakes and meadows.
No matter what season you enjoy or type of recreational activity you indulge in...you can find it here.
Hiking, fishing, rafting, bird watching, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing & Snowshoeing, ATV! 300 Miles of trails and fresh powder for all levels. Swish downhill at the Snowy Range Ski Area. Or ride the Rails to Trail on your bicycle.
The Hotel is located:
- 27 miles west of Laramie
- 6 miles from the Snowy Range Ski Area
- 94 miles from Fort Collins,CO
- 163 miles to Denver International Airport
- 1,200 miles to Kalamazoo, Michigan
- 340 miles to Devils Tower National Monument
- 571 miles from Omaha, Nebraska
- 415 miles from Phelps Lake, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- 796 miles to Sedona, Arizona
- 1,254 miles from the Avenue of the Giants, Redwood National Forest, California
The Mountain View Hotel offers the following Room options:
Perfect for Families and Friends and pet friendly to!
DON'T MISS OUT...
SKI & STAY PACKAGES
& SLED HEAD DISCOUNTS
See HOT DEALS for details.
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE ON
MULTI-NIGHT STAYS !!
click "RESERVATIONS" on the left
Grand Opening Party
for Cafe Mountain View
The Copoetics, fun and food
Come Home to the original
Mountain View Hotel